Sunday, July 30, 2006

$our Nites



Im chillin....."So hit me on my beepa, hit me on my beepa". But ummmmmmmm yeah. Somebody told me that this place was going to be a good spot to be on a Saturday night. So I figure"Blest, go ahead and enjoy the city in which you reside because you havent been out in awhile". So me and my bestest of pals Dave go. We go expecting their to be a few nice lookin young ladies and a few dudes here and there. But it wasnt. As you can see in exhibit:A above, Nobody was sitting anywhere near us or even away from us.Do you know why they werent sitting anywhere? Cause their asses were'nt their to be seated!!!!! So we decided to go to IHOP(they betta pay me). And IHOP we did. I was sooo tired from not socializing so much that I had worked up a serious apetite.So I ate like a Big Breakfast Combo or somethin. It was aight. The service sucked but what was even worse was the common sense of the waitress. Now she may have been having a bad 2am start off to her morning, but she gave my homie half of a lemmon on the side of his glass of tea. You know they usually put a nice thin slice. NOOO! Half a lemmon everybody, Half a damn Lemmon. What is my boy gonna do when he has more lemon than tea? But it was still a good night though. For some reason we ended up deciding to chill at a police station and watch the popo bring in homeless people. So, the lessons learned this weekend. 1) Never listen to Brazilians w/ sexy ass curves:)
2) Have your camera ready because you never know when your going to see two chiks stripping in a club window.......4real

Peace In, Blest

2 comments:

SuchALady said...

Sorry papi, I didn't even end up going, somebody told me noone was there+ I couldn't find your number to tell you that the party was no fun. Hell, one day we need to hang out, just us, ya'mean?

Bettie

SuchALady said...

I have a brownbaby interview, from one of my friends, Maria, Glamourshots.....gosh I'm mad excited.