Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Deep Space


Im back ladys and pigs!!!! Again. This is my second time typing this damn post cause this computer is jank. But back to the beef and potatoes. Im a huge fan of indie music. Its the only way to hear real music that hasnt been watered down. My favorite indie label Def Jux is like the Bulls back when they had jordan, a dynasty! But their are no scottie pippens, just a team full of MJs'. I can remember the day when I copped their first release. I was coming home from basketball practice and was making my weekly run to the CD Warehouse(RIP). I saw it. Copped it. Ran back to the apt and popped it in the player. I was like......what the hell is this? It was so wierd.....and sounded so strange........but I loved it. My favorite track on their was the one with Mr.Lif and Murs on it. The most popular song from this CD was Step Father Factory by Head Hancho El-P. I loved the production on the tracks as well. It sounded like it was music from the future......seriously! I listened to it for the next 2.5 weeks. Even before games when evrybody was listenin to hype ish......I was bumpin my Def Jux CD. This was all around 9th grade and Im about to be a junior in college. So Im a pretty loyal fan. They inspired me so much. After hearing them, I felt like I had to step my rhymes up to another level. Check them out @ definitivejux.net.

Peace, Blest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»