Thursday, July 20, 2006

Universoul Circus


I know many people from up north have this misconception of folks from the south. They say we talk funny. We think you guys sound like you have loads of spit in your mouths. They think that we are sooo much slower than they are, which may be true to a certain degree. But their isnt anything wrong with that. And some even say we dress lame and have no fashion sense. When my cousin from up north told me all of this I was like..........Fuck'em. Untill I saw this picture. If yall cats call this fashion in the NYC then I think you guys need to start taking notes. I have been seeing alot of pictures of kids lookin like Universoul Circus rejects. I dont think this would catch on anywhere outside of the Big Ap. Im from the south(born and raised) and Im proud to be me. But if you are gonna talk down on a whole region..............make sure you dont have any weak links!
The 3rd is gone......Peace( I still love my NY fam:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»