Thursday, July 27, 2006

Updates

Well I have been out here stranded with my cousin for about a week and three days. It was actually a blessing in disguise. While I was here I have wrote about three songs that I think will be dope when I put them together at school. Speaking of school.......I leave next friday ninjas! Im ready to get everything rolling again. But back to the blessing thing. I have got alot done as far as my rhymes go. I went through a whole rhymebook this summer.....damn. I even came up with a few ways to make the blog better. So Watch out cause I got stuff lined up. Im shootin for the end product to be something like a hypebeast but a little more hood.Now that I think about this summer, It flew by fast as hell. But still not fast enuff. I didnt get out as much as I wanted cause of gas, nothing to acually do, nobody to do IT with, and that pen and paper keeps callin! So if I was supposed to hang with you this summer.......ur bad u know where I live. I guess thats it for now. SO UNTILL NEXT TIME "Cut the drama and just give me the DJ"-Blest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»