Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

I was sittin in my room a week ago and I was watching CNN. Then it just seemed as if the stuff over in the Middle East with Israel and Hezballah started poppin off. I was like "Damn! Another war over there!?!" And then when I heard that the government was gona try to charge to rescue Americans I realized that we as a people aint shit. U know its fucked up when we cant just help people because they need help. But back to the thought at hand. ISRAEL IS AT WAR!!!! Now I know that there may not be that many religious folks in the world today, but in the bible it says something about Israel being at war. I dont know exactly but its something like, if Israel is destroyed or defeated then the world will end because Israel is favored by God. This makes me say more than hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

3 comments:

SuchALady said...

Get Em Daddy

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»