Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dont Chase The Kat

MEOW: Yesterday was the premiere of a second season of my favorite show(Drum Roll Pleaze!)......Miami Ink! Its strange that this is my favorite show because I would never get a tattoo. But I can appreciate good art and the personalities on the show. Garver, Ami, both Chris's and Yoji are funny as hell. But I have to say the addition of a sexy chick named Kat Von D makes the show 10 times betta baby! She is straight outta Cali and is is so sexy to me. And she is an amazing artist whos specialty is portraits and small detailed work. It sucks cause she's married already but hey, you never know what could happen. Im gonna try and take a trip down to the shop during Spring Break so hit me up if you wanna get down wit the get down. Check the show out every Tuesday on the TLC channel after that bootleg "Pimp My Ride" show "Overhaul".

Till the next one........Peace Out Ninjas......Hmmmmm Kaaaaaaaaaat:)

3 comments:

superproduca said...

yo i watched the premier last night also! kat is one hot chick. and chris bought a escalade and the bar! this show beats "hart and huntington"; but jenn from "h&h" is hot also.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»