Friday, July 28, 2006

They Really Werent Playin Fair

I have to say that I was the first to sigh for relief when I heard that the clipse were gettin the go ahead to release their album "Hell Hath No Fury". The Clipse are sick period. Their vrebal game is well above some of the top "acts" in the industry. Massive Metaphors as well. After bein jerked at jive in 2000, they went on hiatus. During that time they fed the streets with dope mixtapes. Now Detroits Dj and Evil Empire are doin "We Got the Remix". A whole mixtape with remixes of the clipse songs. Now you may think this is just your run of the mill remix ish, but its not. Its bein remixed by crazy cats such as Diplo, Ghislain Poirier, Nick Catchdubs and mo. It even has appearences from Missy Elliot and members of the Re-Up Gang(The Clipse new label)

Blest

1 comment:

GSB said...

Nice write up dude, and thanks for the C12 linkage in the sidebar - for reals. I like your blog thus far (I've got a crush on Kat too). So, hit me with an email... shane at ye old crowndozen.com