Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The G.O.O.D.S

So one of the new things I was speakin on a few updates ago was music. The people are tired of this bubble gum radio ish and want the real. But the only problem is that they tend to have problems finding real ish. So every week or so, I am going to bring it to the people. The Realness!!! SO the first folks Im giving to the people are Sa-Ra. If I could describe them it would probably be jazz, hip-hop, and blues rolled into one blunt that burned slow. These dudes are ushering in a new sound. The group consists of Taz Arnold, Om Mas Keith, and Shafiq Hasayn. They hail from the left and right coast. They are all succesfull producers having worked with Ice T, Foxy Brown, and Dr. Dre to name a few. These dudes are like N.E.R.D on steroids. They have also signed with Kanye;s G.O.O.D Music Label so watch out........seriously.I have been bumpin them for the longest, actually I feel kinda selfish for not posting earlier. But dont listen to me, listen to Sa-Ra.

Fuck Wit Me Gumby, Blest

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

oooh, them sa ra niggas are some bad muthafuckas.