Thursday, September 28, 2006

Its Goin Down Like Monica La-whatshername!

Today is going to be Ludacris cause Im gettin in the studio for my own release therapy! Im so damn anxious! I know Im going to be rusty at first but it should come back quick,fast, and in a hurry. I gotta give it to myself, Ive been writing like crazy. I got about 3 or 4 whole songs and a gang of 2-minute verses. The instrumentals are always dope so just wait. I think Peanut is gonna put the finished product on myspace or somethin'. Im very driven when it comes to music so whoever hears it and hates it......tell me. Whoever likes it.......tell me. Im just tryin to tighten my steez up. Nah Mean?! I know you dont but its cool.
Blest, Out

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

I know what you mean, I had a beat session yesterday and am working on some shit to getdone beofre oct. 13th, for The Party.

Pretty sure we're gonna be famous, and i'm having a slumber party tonight, so top that.