Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ya Boy is back........


Yes he is back! I told somebody that Hov was coming out of that phoney retirement and they didnt even believe me! And I thought to myself "You really thought he was going to retire 4real". What an idiot. I even told him what the name of the album was....."Kingdom Come". He still didnt believe me. Then he asked me "Why would he name it that"? I was like "Get the hell outta here lame". At any rate, the return is really in the making. I dont know why people believed that he was leaving for good. When your so paaionate about something you dont just up and say your done with it. I knew he would be back but not this soon. He is allegedlly working with producers Kanye West, Just Blaze, and the "Best of the West" Dr. Dre. I dont know about working with Just Blaze. His beats dont have as much variety as every other producer in the bizz these days.

No comments: