Monday, October 02, 2006

Watch Me......4real

This weekend was so.....so.....ordinary. I watched the film "Baraka". Its a dope film that doesnt have characters or words. The images speak for themselves. I have seen it twice, Its a must see. But the strangest thing happened Sunday. I had just finished a verse and saw a video that made me mad. I was like "Are these rappers really that much better than me"? Hell Nah! They werent even saying anything. Then I just got this huge boost of energy and basically planned out how my career was going to pop off. I even got into planning a world tour. ME...World Tour? Damn. But I guess everybody gets that way sometimes. But I do feel like Im better than the Yin Yang twins at least:) I just wanna make dope music. But my mother told me once to act like I know my dreams are going to come true. And to this day that advice hasnt failed me. But back to the blog game. I told you all to sit tight and I would have some stuff lined up for evrybody! Im not gonna give it all away but here are a few hints.......Have you ever been dipped in Honey? or do you know any cool dorks?

Peace, Blest

1 comment:

Samax said...

as it turns out, i AM a cool dork... but maybe that's not what you meant...