Sunday, September 24, 2006

.....and I dont even drink!

So it was a party lastnight. A good one too. Me and my roomie got ready like we usually do. We lock ourselves in the room untill we are satisfied with what we are gonna wear. I didnt know it but.....I was listening to J*Daveys song "might as weall" when I was gettin ready. Little did I know that would become my slogan for the rest of the night. We arrived with the whole damn school behind us. I had a rough week with practice and wasnt thinkin about drinking. As a matter of fact I dont even fucking drink! But once my guys started going that song came up, "Might as Well". And I drank and drank and drank and drank. Im a bit dissapointed in self but.......when you get up and run a milion sprints at 6am then you gotta enjoy ya weekend. Im still gonna bust heads this season so fuck it. Its my last time pourin' up though. This morning sickness shit is the worst. You cant even have sex and enjoy it in the morning cause you might fucking rollover and try and get a kiss from your girl and throw up all over her. That would be funny though. But clening that shit up would be a bitch. Trust me, I know.

PEdksg;pgj----So fucked up.........................................................................

1 comment:

superproduca said...

hehe...man that sh*t is the worst! last time i got that messed up, i threw up all over I-35 in dallas (two times). oh yeah and all over the floor. the results of cheap drinks. :)