Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Things that make you say "Thats F****d Up"


Sometimes when Im in a situation where Im suposed to be paying attention(class), my mind starts to drift about stuff. Last week it was thinking of ways to get over my frequent cases of writers block. This week I found myself thinking of people whom I thought were important to our culture. First on the list was Malcolm X. I can relate to just gettin' fed up and then woopin folks ass. Then I thought about the beloved MLK. This thought started me to thinking about a conversation I was having with my homie from providence. He told me that Eric Micheal Dyson came to visit his school(Praire View) and shined a new light on what he thought about MLK. He told me that during the whole civil rights movement, the government had his rooms and everything MLK related bugged. Then he told me that one night while MLK was cheating on his wife, he asked his roommate(which was a man) to come and join him and his lady-friend in a small orgy. And in this orgy everyone would be pleased by "everyone", if you know what I mean. If your slower than Shawn Bradley Im saying that their are rumors saying that MLK was queer. Damn! I know its shocking but.........who knows? Think about who you look up to............................They may have homo orgies and you dont even know it.

Peace, Blest

No comments: