Saturday, September 02, 2006

I love Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls

Im the type of person that really doesnt care what people think. Ill say it if it needs to be said and do it if it needs to be done. Im not the type to hide anything from anyone....Im not the government. But I said that because some people just act as if you know the real "them" then thats not "cool". I can remember this time in high school when I was at lunch. And the topic of our discussion was "Sexy ass white chiks". Keep in mind that my school was in the middle of the hood, so you know what kind of kids I was dealing with. But everybody knew what kind of dude I was so the fact that I said "Pink" was no surprise. Everyone knows that I love a good punk chick, they can be appreciated even if you grew up in the hood. Eventhough she really isnt punk, she is still sexy. But this one cat kept tryin to clown me for that shit. Im like "Yo! You do you and Ima do me"! This dude was really irritatin' with his fuckin 3gallons of starch on his jeans. Then after school he comes up and says "I thought about it and I gotta give it to ya. Pink is a bad bitch" I just laughed at his ass and felt sorry for him. He really liked Pink too so I was just his outlet. Now Im about to be an outlet to the dudes who cant speak spanish but watch Univision anyway. Besides a nice Black woman I would have to say that a nice latin girl is great as well. I love them both the same. These two more than any others. I admit that I only watch Univision for the nice looking ladies on my favorite show "Muevete". I know Im being rediculous but I can bet you that Im not the only guy who does this. The host, Maribel Guardia(Look Up), is hot too. But they always have about 8 dimes on every show. This morning the show had an actress on named Shanon Benedek(I think) who was a dime too. Sorry guys I had to do it.
Peace, Blest-Gotta love Latinas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i feel ya bro, peep out some primer impacto the broadcaster is hella fina as well........

superproduca said...

yeah im w/ ya also. one night i was chillin w/ this spanish chick and i turned to the channel and made her translate it. but of course, i really didn't care about the words, the chicks were hot. and yes, punk girls are FINE! (most of them)

*hint* lastnightsparty.com

:)