Monday, October 16, 2006

Betties Buzz

Back again.......and it wont be the last........Bettie! If you cant recognize her skills then you should think about why your breathing at this moment in time. So here it is......Enjoy......but not too much cause nobody wants to clean up those stains:)

Rain is honest. It doesn't compromise with you, either you accept it and the compromises that come along with it, or you get wet. Simple. I like a rainy night, it's as if the rain is coming out of nowhere, like the rain is sneaking up on you, and you need to be on your guard at all times..... The rain makes people free I think, open, more-so than they would be if they could get away from you easily, the rain makes confined spaces your only solace from the unrelenting downpour. He called me at 3:27 but I missed his call,I was cooking anyway. I called him back a few moments after that and we talked for almost an hour or so, I had invited him to come hang out with me a little bit before he went to work, not thinking he'd take me up on the offer. I give the worst directions, but he arrived nonetheless, and we sat in the car talking for over an hour. His exterior really does nothing to give away his personality, which is good, it forced me to get to know him. Talk is new to me, men generally want to fuck me very quickly, the desperation is on their skin and seeping through their pores, like alchohol. He didn't have that and I appreciated his patience. In my mind, I have all of these filthy thoughts, if I were honest I'd say I want to fuck him, but I won't do it. I think this time i'll pace myself, I've never done that, and there's a first time for everything right? It's odd to miss someone's touch when you don't even know it yet. And those calluses on his ring and pinky fingers, are honestly a deal maker. I love men, their shortcomings and their realness, for the most part. Hopefully this won't be the last time I write about him. -Bettie

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

I already regret writing this....