Thursday, October 05, 2006

This Bee Stingzzzz

Im usually not a summer person. I actually hate the summertime because when it comes to me and summer, bad stuff usually happens. This summer was kinda different. It still sucked like Olivia O Lovelys' lips, but it was better than usual. I met alot of different people. Some like me, and others like me:) It was dope though! But I was blessed to meet a certain Brazilian lady by the name of Bettie. Shes got serious curves, and a cute accent. I knew she was dope when she told me she loved SpankRock. I thought "Shes a reciever":). But I felt like the blog needed a womans touch. Ive been really fortunate w/ getting intrviews from folks so I cant complain. But like I said earlier, some things just need that "womans touch". And besides, everybody likes being in other folks bizzz! So get ready for a peak into the life of the second dopest chick in the D(The 1st is my lil sis), because you will get adikted. Its Bettie Baby!!!!!

Bettie ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The first night. My sexual appetite is insatiable. I need stimulation like I need air. Truthfully. And I have a thirst for the experience that is sex, the smell of your lover’s skin, the deep breaths, the heat, the release, all of this brings me to my knees, and will probably be my demise. But today it won’t, at least not by my knowledge. I am new to the world of the adults, I just moved out of the house, and am now living on my own, so the opportunities for trysts and affairs are seemingly endless. My time is generally spent in school and at parties, that is to say, around people, more specifically among those of the opposite sex since I am very dedicated to both the Hip-Hop and Dance music scene. Anything covered in testosterone seems to be where I am. My first conquest was of the “Booty-call” variety, bear in mind I’d never even thought of doing it until the exact moment I gave him my address and told him to come by. It was 11:30pm; He got there at 12:45. After berating me for my horrible directions(it was my first night) he asked why I’d called him up, and honestly I couldn’t even answer him, because I didn’t know either. We started kissing soon after that, small talk has never been my strong point, I’m just lucky he had a condom. I am very young, legal, but young, and he was too, but it was honestly the worst oral I’ve ever gotten, not to say that it was a disaster, but youth is no excuse for lacking sexual prowess. Especially after bragging about it, I mean, this isn’t high school right? He kept on his shirt though, which struck me as a little odd, but I didn’t question it. We were all over my bedroom but finished on the bed, the right side of my bed which was by that time broken from us being too rough on it, my mother always told me that I didn’t appreciate the delicateness of old furniture and vintage things in general, she was right, when I was on top of him my mind wasn’t thinking,”Oh I hope I don’t ruin this art deco bed from the 1930’s, it’s irreplaceable.” I was trying my best to fuck his heart out of his chest, to put it very bluntly. I could tell he’d been anxious on the way over because of how fast he was moving, it was sweet though, until I had to tell him to stop and let me handle it. While I was on top he wanted to move under me, and the only thing that helped to do was piss me off. He got the hang of things after a few times where I told him to “Fucking Stop Moving!” apparently I am very bossy in bed, but what Bettie wants, Bettie will get. It was a great experience, definitely not the best, and once we finished I told him he should get going, I wanted him to know that this was the end of our little fling, god forbid he get too attached. Seeing him look at me like he wanted to stay made things even better, and when I shut the door behind him, still nude, I smiled knowing that he’d be calling soon and that I wouldn’t be answering.

There is a power in sex that I think I am drawn to, knowing that I can get a man off, any man, and that I could have any man I wanted, should I put my mind to it, is a good feeling. I will be documenting my affairs here for you, weekly, so stay tuned, I know how much people like reading other people’s business, hell, even I do it, So I’ll try my best to keep things interesting. Ciao! --Bettie

No comments: