Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dont hate......Innovate


Chello! This is actually old. About like 2 months old. But I was lookin through my teammate/barber/homies pics and decided to put him up(I hope Taz doesnt get mad, I dont even know if he knows I have this blog stuff). But yeah, when I saw my boys mohawk I was kinda jealous. Im always lookin for new designs and ish to put in my head, and here he comes with a tricked out mohawk! Of course you know folks were hatin', but it was the lamest of lames. You know, the folks who couldnt recognize good shit if it came in a solid gold Alife shoebox. I was gonna get one but when he cut my hair he forgot to do it. The design you see is on both sides. It was funny cause he had waves in his mohawk. But I just felt like my boys shit deserved a little more publicity than it got around these parts. So I had to do my part......besides........he put me up on Daft Punk, and that shit is on point.

P.S-More ish from Bettie coming soon.

Peace

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

Yo he's cute, set us up! J/K