Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tell Me When TO GO.........OK



Sooooo ummmm yeah. I guess some folks are grossed out about Betties post. Suck that shit up! On to more important matters..........The mornings are a eeeeeessential time for me. I thank God for giving me another sexy day to enjoy. I debate with self if I should go to class(I always lose). And I hear and see some new videos on VH1's "Top howevermany Countdown Show". One morning I heard John Legends "Save Room", I fell in love with the song and video. I went back to sleep. This morning I woke up and saw 4 white guys dancing on treadmills. The bands name is "OKGO". I laughed my ass off...........and went back to sleep. The song is a good song, but at 6am Im not really thinking about the next big thing in the shit hole we call the "music industry". But once again its a pretty dope audio/visual combo. Check It
Peace, Blest Aint I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should see if you can download the mtv vma's...they performed their video live. it was awesome

(this is mzstang by the way, i just can't remember my password..lol)