Friday, October 27, 2006

That Feelin'


Ive been thinking for a minute here about music(like always). I gotta say that its the dopest thing ever created. A higher power had to have had something to do with creating this form of expression. I mean think about it. You know how when you hear a certain song for the first time, its so good that it gives you the chills. Whatever happened to that kind of music? Maybe Im being strange and Im the only one on earth who gets chills. But the song is so good and it just reaches you in a way that really cant be explained. I know everyone has a list of their "AlliTime Favorites", and so do I. But there are so many that I have just decided to put them in the "Songs that gave me chills" category. And the list reads:
  1. Lupe Fiasco ft. Sarah Green-Real
  2. Pete Rock and Cl Smooth-Reminesce
  3. Afrika Bambatta-Planet Rock
  4. MF Doom-Money Folder
  5. Outkast-Toilet Tisha
  6. Outkast-ATLiens
  7. The Toadies-Tyler
  8. The Clash-London Calling(All of It)
  9. Prince-Darling Nikki
  10. Andre 3000-Spread & She lives in my lap

This is in no particular order. While I was writing this I decided to make this into more than one post because its just too many songs that make me go "OOOOOOOOO"!

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

The first time I heard "Tyler" I really did cry.

-Bettie