Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Something that mafe me say "hmmmmmm"

So I was checkin' "The Film Dons" blog out the other day and discovered something very interesting. He had done something with his hard earned money that most people....I take that back.....that most stupid people don't even think about. He invested some of his money! Today everyone is caught up in having everything from the newest Razor or iphone to the nicest clothes. I'm guilty as well for going overboard with the amount of shoes I buy. I have shoes that I have not even worn yet that are like two years old. And I will be honest, I probably will never stop buying shoes at this rate but I can say that I will try and do something smarter with the rest of the currency I posses. I get paid this Friday and I need a gold rope:) I promise the next check will be stashed........I'm human:)

No comments: