Thursday, June 07, 2007

Jones Addiction

A few months ago I would not have considered myself a lowely "Soda Drinker". In fact, I gave up drinking sodas when I was 12. But I fell off of the wagon a few months ago due to something called Jones Soda. I had been fighting it for the longest, mainly because when I first saw it I thought it was too damn expensive. But one day as I was walking through the Wal-Mart Aisles Of Temptation, I spotted a new shipment of Jones Soda at the end of the aisle. Out of curiosity I went to see what kinds of flavors they had. I saw Fufu Berry and Cream Soda. It began to call my name and I quickly gave in:) I bought two cases. Since that day I have been hooked! I have almost tasted every single flavor and Im always looking for new ones. I don't think I want to stop my addiction to this Jones Soda crap just yet. It tastes sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood!

Peace, Soda Savant


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah they're good.