Monday, June 25, 2007

Fuckstrated!

Alot of people have been hittin' the Myspace up asking a 4 or 5 month old question "Where is the music"? Well.....its ready but......things happen. We have a shit load of new material that is tottally different from the funny stuff thats up now. Not to take away from anyones positive or negative opinions of whats up now but their are a few things missing.



  1. The sound quality is horrible. We just wanted to have something on myspace so damn bad that we just bit the bullet and put it out regardless. So we killed that problem and got a studio condensor mic with the pop-filter joint.

  2. After we were so hype about FINALLY getting a real mic, our friend and studio lender DJ Ice-Cream had some personal problems to tend to at home and had to move back to Texas for the summer.

  3. We quickly got on our grind and found a place to record and a new buddy in Dj Dr. Mom. I think now everything should be straight. I Hope!

So now that the b.s is cleared I have to tell you that we are on vacation, which is why the post have come to a halt. I can't say when we will be back from vacation but I can say that the posts will continue as before. Stay tuned cause I will be posting pics and vids of what we do, buy, and see. I've seen alot of "Youtube-worthy" stuff. We did manage to hit up the Adikt store about 3 times in one week, which would explain my slim ass pockets:)

The wait is amost over...Finally

Peace

No comments: