Wednesday, June 13, 2007

? Grown Man On/Off ?

I was looking on facebook profiles of friends I had'nt talked to in a long time and noticed a horrible little trend. As I read qoutes and looked at pictures, it was as if everybody was trying to be older than they really were. Every page had something on it that had something to do with "gettin ya grown-man on". I could see if these were 25 to 33 year old people in the corporate world, but I'm talking about 19-23 year olds! Why in the hell would you want to act or be older than what you are? Usually it works the other way around. I mean, older folks usually try and act younger than they really are because they ENJOYED being young and free:) But young people dressing and acting like they are 30 year-old stiff ass fucks? I'm confused. Have these people not seen the MTV ads stating that "Maturity is Over-Rated". I am in no way saying not to handle responsiblities, we all will forever be obligated to take care of certain things. But this shit has to stop! Why is everybody in a hurry to look like this guy to the right? Kanye was right "U niggas wear suites cause you can't dress no mo". I am in no hurry to be a senior citizen. I will wear what I want untill the government tells me otherwise:)jk But seriously, if I see a 15 year-old with a comb-over.....I'm whoopin' ass!

Peace



No comments: