Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Note From: The Guy Who Writes Alot Of This Stuff

So ummmmm when I first started this blog I was just worried that nobody would even look at the damn thing. Now that speed bump has been flattened, a new one has risen. In the form of COMMENTS! It's really retarted actually. At the start of this whole thing people began leaving little comments here and there. It was very interesting, some people commented and I knew them, some I had no clue you even existed. But once the steady flow of comments came, I became...........yes it's true........addicted(Gasp). I just had to have the feedback even if it was just saying "This Shit Blows". I now have a serious fever, and the only way to fix it is..........more comments! Just give me my daily dosage. I know people visit this damn blog on a daily basis. And don't ask how I know. If you can be so kind to drop a line when you visit....I would appreciate it. You can even give me advice on how to make this blog reach its full potential. I don't care, just......................................................comment :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! First comment. So where did the song go that was on Myspace? Anyways...I like the picture too :)

superproduca said...

The blog is nice and yes this interweb communication is addictive. Peace...