Saturday, March 17, 2007

K'Nex



Everything that's "unique" is'nt acceptable!
I saw this on one of my favorite sites of all time, and I have to say that I was a bit dissapointed in the review that they gave this piece of garbage. First you have to think of "When will I actually wear a high-hill like this?" I know designers are trying to push the envelope, be creative, and bypass the level of mediocrity that runs rampid in the game but........this is just my little cousins lego collection glued to a high-hill frame. In no way is this stylish! I am not even going to say where this is from because I don't want any consumer throwing away their hard earned(strippers:) money. Hypebeast said this was "cutting-edge"? This comes from a site that influences huge amounts of people whom rely on the beast to feed them their opinions. And I love the site, and am in no way bashing the beast! But please reconsider your views on this piece of K'nex. I mean, you do influence alot of people. And I don't want to have to walk down the street and chop someones feet off because they are wearing these damn things! Then again, do as you want. Who are we to judge?

No comments: