Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Sounds

Brief is better. So here is a list of the songs that have been in rotation in my LIFE for the last few weeks. And I have to say that I have an addiction. An addiction to new music! Its become like fast food, once you eat it, you want more a few hours later. But I know Im not the only one like this! Or maybe I am. But if not, then enjoy my list of dealers....my bad......musicians:)

Cage "Blood Boy"
This song is dope. Thats it! Def Jux!


Casual "Here am I"
Dude is basically explaining how he met the Hieroglyphics crew. Its funny and the production fits the subject matter. And Casuals flow is always on point so.......U know...Good Music:)

The Cool Kids
"Mikey Rocks"
These Chi-town MC's Inglish/Mikey Rocks, are like a modern EPMD. They got the Tony Hawk syndrome, but thats ok, that may really be what they do. But they"re music is bumpin! The song is basically Mikey "tootin his own horn" over the beat. But he's tootin the hell out of it! I wouldnt be surprised if you saw them on TV really soon.

Cornelia "U Got It"
Cornelia is a sexy songstress from Sweden. Her sound is different and its kind of like an Electronic/Soul sound. And you have to love a chik whose chorus says "You make me cum"!


VCR "Mega God Blast"
They have actually been in my rotation for a few years now. Their music is always energetic and powerful, in a Sesame Street meets Super Mario on about 4 mushrooms kind of way. Everything aabout them screams "punk"! But they do have a little electronica influence in there somewhere.

I hope you look these artists up cause.......well I really dont care. But I thought they were worth my time and yours as well. Stay tuned for...................The Sounds:2

No comments: