Sunday, February 04, 2007

Riottt Squad



I came up with this goodie while I was "Boredom Surfing". That means that I ditched my research paper efforts on Baroque poetry and started surfing the old "www" instead. While I was on hypebeast(I think), I saw this article about "Riott Festival". I cant tell you when it started but I know it ends at the end of March. This site turned out to be an "Indie-Heads" paradise! Its basically an indie-myspace. It also has dope interviews from artist like Defari, Sa-Ra, Saul Williams, Peanut Butter Wolf and alot more of your favs. They cover the whole board, from art, to music, to film, and photography. I already signed up for my account and you should also...........Its FREE:)

Check Out the Riottt$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They just launched this ill blog with guys like Taz Arnold, Mr. Cartoon, and Eric Haze.
http://www.riottt.com/thewire.do