Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Makings of Monsters

I literally lucked up and stumbled upon this gem, and busted my ass. And Im glad I did too:) C-Rayz Walz is a dope MC. I've followed his career since his first Def Jux album was put out awhile back. Now I have his whole musical catalogue! And this next album is bananaz! Its actually not just C-Rayz album though. He has teamed up with Babygrandes' secret weapon, Sharkey. This guy is a damn genius. Trust me on this one. He really mixed all musical styles with this collab album justly titled "Monster Maker". Ive heard two songs and Im hooked already. I really cant wait to see them live! I saw some footy of them performing on the tube and it was official! You know C-Rayz is good for giving his all once he hits the stage. OOOOOH, they even got a joint with Matisyahu! Im interested in hearing that since Im not too big on Matisyahu in the first dang place. I have to say that this is like Gnarles Barkleys little brother coming into his own and shoving his size 13's in his ass for shaving his eyebrows off. Want to learn how to "Make Monsters"

Outty

No comments: