Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ghetto Olympics


Im sittin here in the lounge at school waitin on my order which consists of a double cheeseburger and fries to get done. And we just started talking about ghetto pastimes. You know, stuff like jacks, get like me, and my jump-off.......drumroll.....Uno!!!! I remember when I was little I used to get my ass wooped in Uno. The shit was real! And everybody took it serious, I guess thats what made it so damb fun. I got my skills up and started wooopin ninjas back. And this summer I had to dust off my cards and come out of retirement. Nobody at home wanted to see me. I guess some things will never change cause Im 20yrs old and Im lookin for a deck right now so me and my homie can get down. Folks in the hood can turn anything into a "real" sport(Dominoes on ESPN:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no for real...Uno was crazy mad fun. by far one of the greatest games EVER. that and Sorry, Double Trouble, and Connect 4. Good times...

superproduca said...

believe it or not, i never knew how to play uno. heheh... i know, how lame am i?! hehe...