Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hate on..........A damn shame

Since the beginning of time haters have existed. But you must understand that hate can be used in different ways. You can always hate just because thats what you were born to do. Or you can hate cause you want the object of your haterations fame or "juice". thats todays case ladys and pimps. I was looking on The Hundreds site and saw something so........gay. Some folk have taken a small shot at the site hypebeast.com. I myself have no beef with the hypebeast site, in fact i love it alot cause it helps me out with my own ish. But a few pions made a site called Dont believe the hypebeast. Im pretty sure the beast has no beef with anyone in the street scene. They show everyone love. These dudes just wanna hate. But again hate can be used to expose things. At first I was heated about it. But when i looked at the situation I was probably realizing that this site was funny and answered alot of questions that I had as far as stupid ish in our culture. So you be tha judge
Peace, Blest

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

Boo, the blog is back....Change the link (again please)

Mad Love from me to you.