Wednesday, December 06, 2006

They Should Have Never Gave You Ni**az P.E.G


Im sure you have seen the flyer.......but in case you havent then here it is! I have to make it to this one. I missed the Miami Vice jump-off so I guess you could say I was waitin on this. It came at the right time too. I mean, here I was killing myself because I dont want this holiday to go down the drain.(But still, If anyone knows about any shindigs in DFW please let me know) Chrisctmas has consisted of things like eating and watching that christmas movie that comes on every year on TBS. Dont get me wrong, the movie is a classic but its not something I would like to consume my entire break. If your in the area then you should probably check it out. I know me and Dave will, the tall skinny black kid and the kinda tall/kinda buff but not really white guy with long hair:)

Peace

No comments: