Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Return

Well everyone its back to grind and shine time! Im back from being on Christmas break and I gotta say that it was pretty dope:) I was shown so much love from everyone on my return, all I could do was smell the Williams Chicken in the air and smile! It started off with Bettie and the Monkey Bar. We met up and chilled with her friends for a bit. It was this dude who loved the Cowboys and was screaming his support while wearing his Tony Romo jersey. Then I was about to listen to Rob Viktums opinion on the Dallas Hip-Hop scene. I had a fealing that it was gonna be pretty interesting but we left and went to Hot Flash. I was hella tired from practice and looked a bit out of it. I was just on chill mode and wasnt trying to dance or anything. If it was any other time I probably would have been out of control. Bettie introduced me to alot of her friends and the only names I remember now are Rob(Dope Producer), Tia(Sexy Dreds and nice body), Cuba(Reminded me of my cousin Jellybean), Sober(So smooth), and I met the sexiest asian chick in the world(I held her drink.....LOL....:) HotFlash was funny as hell. I was standing next to sober on some strangers SUV and all of a sudden a few school buses worth of drunk Santas' come out of nowhere and start to party hard! It was sooooooo funny! Then the most bogus thing happened............I got pulled over by the swine! He gave me some bullshit excuse about not having my lights on. I dropped Bettie off and passed out on my sisters bed. I hit up the Ghostface/NAs release party with my home-slice Dave. It was cool. It felt strange though, because it seemed like everybody was there to see what other folks had on! That ish is lame. And I spotted something that needs to be adressed, and will be in the next post. Me and Dave walked around Deep Ellum and laughed at how huge some of the dildos are today! The cops broke the shindig up and everyone jetted to Minc. We were gonna go but my stomach was killing me, so we went to IHOP. The new menus suck now cause you cant just get side items anymore. So we kept screamin "Where are the damb side items" the whole night. I tried to come up on a IHOP hat but they werent havin' it. The rest of the break included free clothes, shoes, and much needed family time.

I havent had time to do anything lately. Im gonna be contributing to CrownDozens.com so that should be cool. Stay tuned cause Im gonna have the realest post tommorrow!

No comments: