Sunday, December 10, 2006

I Freaked Out Last Night!!!!!!!!!!!(Really Sun Sun)



So some stuff went on lastnight. I was chillin' though. Our cable is off so I have been gettin' all of my homework done way before the day before the class like I usually do. I even have alot more time to work on verses now. But that will come to an end after the new born year. But back to the meat and potatoes. I was on my way out the apartment to go do "nothing" when I see a homie of mine. Now, this is one of those homies you dont hang with all of the time but when you do its cool. And hes from the D so we gotta stick together. So as Im leaving I spot him in the parking lot and I call his name(We will just call him MF Strange). He comes over and gives me a pound and we catch up a bit. I forgot to mention that this dude is probably in "Atmospheres Top Ten Fans Fan Club". So we talk about Slug and the whole Rhymsayers Crew, basically all of the dopeness they exude. Then "MF Strange" says to me " I bet Slug gets a shit load of groupies!" Im like...........Duh. Anyone who rocks a crowd like that should get groupies! I mean, it should be a law. As a matter of fact, As of now it is a law to have at least 8-13 groupies if you can rock it like Slug does(Done:) So then the convo takes a wrong turn into a part of town where I didnt want to go(Cue the Twilite Zone Music). Keep in mindthat Im in a pretty big hurry to go do "nothing" with my night so Im gettin' pretty frustrated that the conversing has gone on this long. MF Strange goes on to say "And Im not trying to be gay or anything but...........(At this point it was an awkward moment of silence which let me know something sour was about to be said).........I would tottally suck Slugs dick...........Im not being gay or anything" Once he said that I almost threw up on him. Im the furthest away from homophobic, its just that it was so creepy to come out and say that if you are not:
A. Homosexual/Bisexual(Greedy:)
B. HAve a girlfriend who thinks your straight
After that I ended the convo and speed walked away! I really didnt know what to do or say after something like that!

Im ready to come home!

No comments: