Monday, November 27, 2006

Know Difference Trailor(B-Unique)

Check this lil clip out. I remember these days:) Of course I was only about 6'1 at the time so it wasnt as difficult on the knees. The B-Unique crew is my favorite. They are diverse and all of the members can hold their own. Plus, Jim Jones supports'em........you cant go wrong with Cappo's support. They got a dope new line coming out so look out. You know I got the majority of their first line(I had to). At a time where everyone is trying to be down with the whole skateboarding movement, its cool to see cats stayin true! I got a skateboard too, but I dont front like I know all of these tricks. I prefer blades anyway.......But nobody does that stuff anymore:(

Peace

1 comment:

SuchALady said...

Only 6'1? Man, how tall are you?

-B