Friday, November 10, 2006

3000 does it again.......and again......and again

Outkast is my favorite group of all time. And Dre is my favorite MC of all time. Some people even say I look like him sometimes. But I dont know if thats a compliment or a diss:). Actually he is one of my favorites and a very interesting individual as well. Since 3000 has stopped performing with Big Boi he has been very busy. He did the movie "Idlewild" and is now beating us over the head with a cartoon. Yeah folks you read it right, a cartoon. The Dork staff has posted a dope interview done by Terry Gross on their site. The interview really allows you to have a look into how Andre Benjamin thinks and operates. So please check this out:)

P.S-The Alias "Blest" will soon be retired......its time to move on......dont know to what yet but.......its time.......Peace, ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u really do remind me of dre and that is a compliment